A-T Controls, Inc.
Valves, Actuators and Automation Controls
A-T Controls, Inc. designs, develops and manufactures valves, actuators and valve control products.
Founded in 1994, A-T Controls currently operates out of the primary facility in Cincinnati, Ohio and another in Stafford, Texas with several sales offices throughout North America. Our Products are sold and serviced through a network of Distributors throughout the U.S. and Canada, and parts of Central and South America.
A-T Controls product line includes:
- TRIAC Pneumatic Rack and Pinion Actuators
- 100 – 40,000 inch lbs. Torque Available in Double Acting and Spring Return
- TRIAC Scotch Yoke Actuators
- Symmetric & Canted Design
- Torques 400 - 1,600,000 inch lbs. Available in Double Acting & Spring Return
- TRIAC Stainless Steel and 180 degree Pneumatic Actuators
- TRIAC Pneumatic and Electro-pneumatic Accessories
- Limit Switches, Solenoids, Positioners, Manual Overrides
- TRIAC Electric Actuators
- 300-80,000 inch lbs. Torque, On/Off and 4-20 Modulating actuators
- TRIAC Manual and Automated Ball Valve Packages
- Threaded, Socket Weld, & Butt Weld; Carbon or Stainless Steel Automated Ball Valves (up to 4”)
- ANSI 150 -600LB Flanged Carbon and Stainless Automated Ball Valves (up to 12”)
- 3-way Automated Ball Valves (up to 12”)
- API 607D FIRESAFE Automated Ball Valves (up to 6”)
- Sanitary End Automated Ball Valves (up to 4”)
- Cryogenic Manual and Automated 3-pc High Performance Valves (up to 2")
- TRIAC Metal Seat Products
- Metal Seated Valves, 3 Piece (½”-2”), Flanged (½”-8”), ANSI 150-600LB
- TRIAC Control Valves
- V-Port and V-Segment Control Valves
- A-T Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves
- Soft & Metal Seated
- 2 pc. & 3 pc. cast & forged designs
- TRIAC Butterfly Valves (Rubber Seated)
- Ductile Iron Body (2” and larger)
- Stainless Steel Body (2”-12”)
- TRIAC High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Soft Seat, Metal Seat, Firesafe
- A-T Custom Valve Automation Systems
- Special Control Circuits
- Fusible Link Valves
- Damper Drive Systems
- ESD Applications
- Floor Drives
The Goal for our Valve Control Industry Customers
A-T Controls goal is to offer the finest quality, highest value products available today. Our extensive inventories and highly experienced staff provide the customer solutions to valve and actuator requirements with the best turnaround in the industry.
Our products are used in virtually every industry including Gas and Oil, Refining, Petrochemical, Chemical Processing, Pulp and Paper, Mining, Transportation, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Ship Building, HVAC, Power.
A-T Controls employs well experienced technicians with an average industry experience of 14 years. All assemblies are calibrated, tested and properly packaged to assure that the user receives the exact product required for their application. Complete IOMs are available online in the Downloads section. Every actuator and actuated assembly is provided with a serial number upon completion which allows for easy traceability. Additionally, A-T Ball valves may be furnished with CMTRs if requested at time of order.