Delta Industrial(TM) valves
With a unique transverse seal, and mechanically retained gate seal with precision machined metal-to-metal back up seating, Delta Industrial™ knife gate valves guarantee zero leakage.
Many knife gate valves have serious limitations such as leakage to external environments during valve cycling and a non-cutting gate tip that pushes product into the gate seat.
Our Delta Industrial™ knife gate valves are different. Their construction provides a zero leakage guarantee due to their unique transverse seal and shear gate design. Combined with its highly-engineered seating arrangement, our range of knife gate valves provide exceptional pipeline isolation, proving them to be one of the highest performing valves in heavy duty applications.
• Bi-directional, zero-leakage shut-off.
• Packingless design. Transverse seal, no gate or stem packing.
• Enclosed body prevents leakage to the environment.
• Seal retained out of the flow stream and flush with the bottom port.
• Full port flow reduces pressure drop and turbulence, thus minimising wear.
• Fully guided, bevelled edge machined gate shears through obstructions in flowing media.
• Elastomer port seal is mechanically retained by machine groove with pinhole anchoring.
• No seat cavities where solids can collect and cause gate interference.
• Will operate under vacuum conditions.
• Top-works enclosed with tough LEXAN polycarbonate material with heavy duty lockout pin.
• Yoke design allows fitting for various designed actuators.
• Optional coatings, wear rings and overlays for tough slurry duties available.
8625 Grant Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
United States of America