Edgen Murray Corporation
WHO WE ARE
Edgen Murray, a Sumitomo Corporation Company, is a leading supplier of specialized products for energy and infrastructure markets for 35+ years.
- We manage procurement, value added services and delivery of high-performance pipe, fittings, flanges, valves, high-yield heavy plate, and related components through our reliable distribution platform.
- We go beyond traditional sourcing by offering experienced personnel who are able to ensure all of your commercial needs, technical requirements, and project schedules are met with precision — no matter where the project is located.
- We develop innovative solutions that solve problems for our customers.
Edgen Murray leverages our vendor relationships, resources, expertise, and scale to partner with our customers and meet the largest, most complex, and demanding procurement challenges. We primarily focus on serving customers in the following segments:
- Upstream conventional and unconventional oil and natural gas exploration, drilling, and production in both onshore and offshore environments.
- Midstream gathering, processing, fractionation, and transportation; and storage of oil and natural gas.
- Downstream refining and petrochemical applications.
- Civil construction with an emphasis on marine, transportation, and heavy civil piling projects.
- Mining end-markets, including phosphate and other substances that require abrasion-resistant specialized materials.
- Customer Service
- Dedicated team to be point of contact to facilitate internal and external communication.
- Valve Services
- Valve actuation, commissioning, troubleshooting and detailed repair, our highly skilled technicians have the operational qualifications, certifications, and safety training required to access virtually any location.
- Valve Automation
- Full automation packages built to customer specifications.
- In-house support with highly skilled technicians.
- Technicians available for maintenance, start-up, and commissioning.
- 25 years’ experience in high-end profiling.
- State-of-the-art, DNC/CAD-controlled, multi-head oxy fuel and high-definition plasma machines.
- Value added: reduces shop labor, lower project costs, competitive advantage and reduced engineering costs.
- Long-Standing Mill and Manufacturing Relationships
- Worldwide Inventory and Logistics Expertise
- Product and Technical Knowledge
- Global Scale and Purchasing Power