Edgen Murray Corporation
Edgen Murray is a leading global supplier of specialized products for worldwide energy and infrastructure markets. We manage procurement and provide value-added services and delivery of high-performance plate, sections, pipe, fittings, flanges, and valves. Our global distribution platform expands across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region.
We service our customers from more than 30 locations worldwide and go beyond traditional sourcing by offering experienced project management teams whom are knowledgeable about the applications we service and our product offerings. Our staff is able to ensure that all of your commercial needs, technical requirements, and project schedules are met with precision — no matter where in the world the project is located.
We leverage our vendor relationships, resources, expertise, and scale to partner with our customers and meet the largest, most complex, and demanding procurement challenges in the world. We primarily focus on serving customers in the following segments:
- Upstream conventional and unconventional oil and natural gas exploration, drilling, and production in both onshore and offshore environments.
- Midstream gathering, processing, fractionation, and transportation; and storage of oil and natural gas.
- Downstream refining and petrochemical applications.
- Power generation for fossil fuel renewable applications.
- Civil construction with an emphasis on marine, transportation, and heavy civil piling projects.
- Mining end-markets, including phosphate and other substances that require abrasion-resistant specialized materials.
Edgen Murray supports the most challenging applications with a wide range of premium steel grades and brands. We serve as a complete resource for specialty steel offerings and unique specification requirements.
In addition to products, we provide full valve actuation packages and a wide range of testing, cutting, and finishing services. We also provide global project management and fabrication coordination for the delivery of finished material packages.
Our supply meets a variety of standards, including European (EN), American (API, ASTM, ASME, ABS), Canadian (CSA), Norwegian (NORSOK), Russian (GOST), Japanese (JIS), and Australian (AS) standards.