Hart Industrial Unions, LLC
All HART unions are made in USA!
Most Unions are in stock for immediate delivery!
HART Flat-Faced O-Ring Unions allow our customers to slip the "component" in and out of the assembly without disturbing the surrounding tube or rigid pipe sections... saving downtime and labor!
Customer Benefit: Pipe alignment is much easier with HART O-Ring Unions by eliminating the necessity to spring the line during installation or disassembly!
|Female Threaded Unions||Male Threaded Unions||Dielectric Unions||Socketweld Unions|
|The most popular union in the industry for general purpose joining of piping systems.||Full flow-waterway bore.Wrench flats both ends.Flat faced design.||Insulated threaded. Orifice unions. Steamer unions.||Full flow-waterway bore with zero leakage.|
|Buttweld Unions||Copper Sweat Tubes||Hammer Blow Lug Unions|
|End weld preps machined to match mating pipe.||Zero leakage.Flat faced o-ring design.||Hammer Blow-Lug Nut Unions for superior strength.|
HART O-Ring Unions are used where piping requirements dictate the necessity of having a flat face seal to make and break the pipe line. They meet requirements where an O-Ring, zero leakage, seal is recommended.
- Turbulence-free fit across seats. Full bore I.D. - Full Flow.
- O-Ring is located in the threadpiece face, well out of the waterway bore providing added protection against abrasives and erosion.
- Combination end connections. Threaded, socketweld and buttweld ends are all interchangeable, as well as one-step line size changes.
- Resistance to vibration. Seals will not loosen, even under extreme vibration or pressure surges.
- No maintenance needed because once the seal is made, it never requires retightening.
- Saves money and weight by eliminating unnecessary nipples, bushings, couplings and inserts when initially built into the system.
Announcing HART’s new line of High-Temperature / Steam unions for extreme environment service. HART Industrial spiral wound gasket unions are engineered to provide Class 3000 Service in extreme temperature and environmental conditions. Operational conditions such as temperature, pressure, and media will dictate selection of the proper spiral wound gasket for your application.
StandardSpiral Wound Graphite Gaskets are available for service up to 850F. Engineered seals are available for higher temperature and more demandingapplications!