Precision Polymer Engineering
Advanced elastomer sealing solutions for critical valves applications
Precision Polymer Engineering (PPE) designs, develops and manufactures high performance molded elastomer O-rings, gaskets, valve seats and custom components.
PPE offers a range of novel elastomer materials, with unique properties, to meet the most demanding valve sealing applications. For extreme low temperature, high temperature and chemically aggressive environments, our experts can work with you to select the best materials and optimize custom sealing designs for your needs.
We work closely with leading global valve companies to develop sealing solutions that perform in difficult applications, last longer, require less maintenance and deliver the lowest cost of ownership.
- O-rings (standard and custom sizes)
- Valve seats
- Custom designed seals and elastomer components
- Rubber-to-metal/plastic bonded components
- PTFE, carbon and graphite braided packings and FEC sealing kits available from our sister company (part of the IDEX Sealing Solutions group of companies
- PTFE, PEEK machined components
- Material advice and recommendations
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) predictive simulation
- Custom component design
- Rapid manufacturing for emergency situations
- Rubber-to-metal bonding
- Polymer testing and failure analysis
- Precision machining of PTFE, PEEK, PU and other polymers
- Kitting and customer branded packaging
Why choose PPE?
- A comprehensive range of elastomer materials with unique properties
- Shortest manufacturing lead times in the industry (measured in days not weeks) from our facilities in USA and UK
- Technical support from sealing experts with direct contact with our engineers
- ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified
Markets served :
As a leading manufacturer of elastomer components, with over 40 years experience, our products can be found worldwide across various industries.
- Oil & Gas – NORSOK, TOTAL, NACE, ISO, API 6A certified elastomer materials
- Chemical processing
- Food / Pharma – FDA, USP Class VI, WRAS, EC1935 certified elastomer materials
Perlast ® – the ultimate perfluoroelastomers (FFKM) for sealing applications where chemical resistance and high temperature performance and critical.
Perlast ® ICE – exceptional perfluoroelastomers for extreme low temperature sealing applications.
EnDura ® – the ultimate range of elastomers for sealing applications in the world’s most aggressive high pressure environments.
3201 S. Blue Bell Road
Brenham, Texas 77833
United States of America