Solon Manufacturing Co.
Established in 1949, Solon Manufacturing Co. is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company that manufactures Belleville springs & washers for many valve applications including live loading on gland followers, flanges and bonnets, and ball seats. Valve leaks at the stem are a common industry challenge and preventing leaks is critical to ensure safety and avoid costly emission fees and enforcement actions. Valve stem seals need stress to be effective and valve live loading, the application of a spring load to the gland follower of a packed valve, is an effective measure to reduce the loss of packing stress.
New to our site! New search functionality allows you to search our Belleville spring & washer product database by specific pump, valve and gasket applications such as valve live loading , cryogenic flange live loading , elevated temperature flange live loading , or environmental bolting .
Contact Solon Manufacturing Co. and a member of our support team will assist you with an optimized solution to increase the value of your design. Additional resources can be found on our website:
- Case Study: Solon Flange Washers for LNG Applications
- Case Study: Solon Flange Washers Solve Gasketed Joint Leaks for Heat Exchangers
- Technical White Paper Download: Valve Live Loading Using Solon Belleville Springs
- Technical White Paper Download: Why Do Gasketed Joints Leak ?
- Video: Live Loading with Solon Flange Washers | Reduce Fugitive Emissions